Acupuncture in Denver is on the rise as more and more discover that it is a magnificent tool for our health. In a recent nationwide poll, Denver was rated #9 in "Healthiest Cities". With this being said, it makes me wonder how exactly the people of Denver are staying healthy. What are the healthy choices that Denver residents are making? One of them is Acupuncture. One of the best things about Acupuncture is that their are so many benefits. The positive outcomes of acupuncture are endless.
1. It can combat the dry Denver weather The dry weather that we have in Denver is definitely hard to get used to. So many patients have symptoms of congestion, dry skin, and dry eyes. The good news is, acupuncture can help with nasal congestion, dry skin, and dry eyes. It works to nourish the body fluids that seem diminished in this dry mountain air.
2. Your immunity will skyrocket Even if you are not in pain and you are feeling healthy, our immunity could always use a boost. A powerful tool in the Acupuncture treatments is the use of Moxibustion. Moxibustion is a therapy where the Chinese herb Mugwort is used. The herb is heated on specific Acupuncture points on the body. An amazing study was done with moxibustion, and it was proven that it actually triples your white blood cell count within ten minutes of therapy (white blood cells are a major component of immune health). When your immune system is healthy, your whole body will feel better.
3. It will take away your pain One of the major ailments that I treat in my practice is back pain. Acupuncture treatments provide immediate and long lasting relief for back pain, and many other types of pain. Whether it's back pain, neck pain, joint pains, or digestive pain, Acupuncture can help.
4. It manages Stress levels With one of the leading causes of disease being stress, everyone in Denver could use a stress reduction treatment. The hustle bustle of the city life can wear on our patience and our emotions. Traffic is getting out of control, and Denver is seeming to get more busy every day. If we are in the right state of mind, we can accomplish so much more. Work stress, money stress, and every day life stresses can be managed through Acupuncture treatments. Along with Acupuncture, herbal medicine works amazing for our emotional health. This includes anxiety, depression, and post traumatic stress disorder.
5. You will sleep more soundly The effect that Acupuncture has on our sleep health is magical. It can help you fall asleep easier, and stay asleep throughout the night. It can address many sleep disturbances, like racing mind, hot flashes, night sweats, and much more.
These are our top 5 reasons why Acupuncture in Denver is on the rise. Try it for yourself! Book an appointment with us today by clicking here.