2 (10-inch) Whole Wheat burrito size tortillas 1 cup chopped grilled chicken 1/4 cup Chipotle Sauce (recipe below) 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese Chipotle Sauce- Makes about 1 cup 1/2 cup Greek yogurt 1 tablespoon canned chipotle in adobo sauce (use more if you like spicy) 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice 1/2 teaspoon paprika 1/4 teaspoon cumin 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Use hand blender or food processor, blend together all ingredients until combined.
- On half of the tortilla spread 2 tablespoons of chipotle sauce
- Evenly spread chicken on top of sauce
- Evenly Spread cheese on top of chicken
- Fold tortilla in half and place on skillet on medium heat
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown
Cut into pieces and serve immediately