Carrot Apple Salad
1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
2 medium apples, diced
3 cups shredded carrots
3 tablespoons raisins
3 tablespoons honey
2/3 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a bowl.
2. Add apples to the juice; toss to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes; drain.
3. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, carrots, raisins, coconut and apples.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over carrot mixture and toss to coat.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until chilled.